Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. - Restaurant Experience - Universal Studios Orlando Review

How to avoid a complaint to Head Office - Give them your restaurant phone number We had shocking meal today - table for 10 in the name of Chris at 5:30pm. We ordered Garlic Bread and main meals only. Despite the restaurant being quiet our main meals arrived after 55 mins. The waitress had filled the time with a quiz and apologised for the delay but 55 minutes with children was too long! When the meals arrived they were all cold. We sent 5 of the adult meals back, my dad (a diabetic) and my 2 teenage children wanted to eat their's as they were hungry and the 2 small children ate them cold. When the 5 adult meals were replaced the shrimps and chips and steaks were still cold on all the meals, however we ate them as we could not wait any longer. The manager came to the table and we explained that they were still cold. He said they were hot when they left the kitchen...an unbelievable comment! Are we lying? I spoke to the manager he said he had taken $100 off and I should be happy. The bill was $300. I asked for head office number and he gave me his number! Joke!

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

Recent visit to your Time Square restaurant (4/18/17)

Having eaten in your London restaurant we were keen to visit your NYC restaurant on our recent trip. However in returning & checking my bank balance I am annoyed & deeply upset that our server - Hunter 8, has taken it upon her self to steel money from our account! Unfortunately we found she lacked customer care skills - not bothering to interact with us at all unlike other servers who were doing trivia quizzes with their customers, we weren't asked if we'd like extra drinks, the bill was brought before we were asked if we'd like dessert & were not offered the choice of taking the huge amount of uneaten dessert home once ordered. As a result of our poor service my husband paid the bill $118.72 on his card & left a $15 cash tip as a courtesy gesture. However on checking our account I am horrified to see $142.46 has been taken. Surely this is not common practice for your business! I would appreciate it if you could contact me on tamarapullan@gmail.com to discuss further.

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
6 Reviews for Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

Have a complaint or review about Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.?