Cub Foods - east lake cub mpls casher with head gear womam muslim Review

the casher at lake street mpls location ask for your credit card and id then wright card number down with 3 diget code on back they are up to no good i will sue cub if i have a frad on my card

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Cub Foods

Thanksgiving dinner (12/9/16)

So for Thanksgiving of 2016 we order a thanksgiving dinner through the Forest Lake Cub foods. What a horrible experience we had the turkey was burnt so we couldn't get into that. The gravy was like water, everything had drained into my daughters truck do to the way they packed everything. We called and complained about it and they said they would make it right. This is how they made it right remember we paid $80.00 for this and they only sent us a $25.00 Cub gift certificate. I'm thinking about placing an ad with the paper as well as all online that I can. How else can they ruin a holiday. What a shame we will no longer shop at a cub foods store.

Cub Foods
3 Reviews for Cub Foods

Have a complaint or review about Cub Foods?