Denver Post - Delivery Review

09/19/2017 No delivery. This has happened 4 or 5 times now in the last 2 weeks. Please notify the carrier or get us a new carrier.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Denver Post

Cost of the newspaper (1/31/17)

My mother has gotten the newspaper for over 50 year, previously the Rocky Mt. News then the Denver Post. My mother is 90 yrs.old, reading the paper is how she gets most of her news and a great way for her to start her day. My mother is on a very limited "fixed" income and at approximately $175.00/years the newspaper has become cost prohibited. Do you have a Senior Rate or any program where she could still get the paper at a reasonable cost based on her income? I sure you realize as more and more people will be on fixed income, the daily paper may not be an option any longer. Thank you.

Denver Post subscription (3/25/17)

Two weeks ago, a representative of the Denver Post called our house and talked with my wife. They offered her a subscription for the Wednesday and Sunday weekly edition of the Post for $91.00. At the same time, the same subscription was being offered online for $39.95. Unfortunately, my wife didn't know that and, thinking she was doing me a favor, agreed to subscribe. I have tried to reach the Post's subscription department 3 times on the phone, but all I get is an interactive recording, and, despite promises to the contrary, no human being returns calls. In addition, their recorded voice told me that my credit card was charged $104 for the subscription--$13 more than the quoted price and $64 more than the concurrent internet offer. I have yet to receive either a Wednesday or a Sunday Post, and I don't want either.

Denver Post
27 Reviews for Denver Post

Have a complaint or review about Denver Post?