Dick's Sporting Goods - ONLINE ORDERING Review

I recently ordered a North Face down jacket from Dick's online. Dicks shows 2 colors and a variety of sizes in stock on their website. The site let me order one, even pre authorized my C.C. After waiting a day and a half for a confirmation e mail with a tracking number, it finally arrived in my inbox and the status of the shipment was "processing" and an estimated expedited arrival date was 2/3/2017. I had ordered it at 11 AM on 2/1, and the e mail with an order number/est arrival date arrived 2/2/17. The order was canceled online with no explanation, or e mail notification as to why it was canceled. After calling cust service, seems they have NONE in inventory, NONE! No sizes, No colors. I waited for a month for these jackets to go on sale, and on the morning of 2/1/17, the discount first appeared on the website. I ordered immediately before they were all gone. On 2/2/17, WITHOUT any explanation, the order status went to " canceled". Seems as if Dick's never had ANY jackets, but

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Dick's Sporting Goods

emails (11/22/16)

Why does Dick's feel it necessary to send me as many as five emails per day? It's enough to make we want to shop at other establishments even though I like the store. Worst email marketing program ever! Reduce the frequency already, I've already asked you to stop...twice!

Dick's Sporting Goods
9 Reviews for Dick's Sporting Goods

Have a complaint or review about Dick's Sporting Goods?