Dillard's - Westbound pants 58909 Review

I have been buying these pants for several years and until recently they have been wonderful. I have black, brown, maroon, tan and white pairs that I wear and wash over and over again. I buy both 8 short and 8 petite regular. I needed to replace my worn out black pair and bought 2 new pairs (one of each size) at Dillards Lynnhaven Mall within the last year and am very disappointed. They were both 58909, made in Kenya, 77% rayon, 20% nylon and 3% spandex just as my older pairs. When washed they shrank and became so skimpy that I cannot wear them. It's not that I have gained weight--(in fact I have lost some)--because the older pairs of the same size and fabric listings still fit and wash very well. What has happened?

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Dillard's

Cremeaux shirts on sale (4/11/16)

I have shopped Dillard's at Countryside, Clearwater, FL. for for a little over 20 years and remain mystified by their return policy on sale items. 3 days is rediculous and demonstrates that this company does not put its customers first. So the bottom line is that I'll be shopping at Macy for gifts since their exchange policy is infinitely more liberal. Items can be exchanged anytime regardless of whether they're on sale or not. So no gift purchases at Dillard's for my family and friends and forget Christmas shopping- that's a lot of sales to lose.

Dillard's
17 Reviews for Dillard's

Have a complaint or review about Dillard's?