Drone-Works - Drone Repair Review

This issue has been resolved using GripeO!

I have used Drone-Works for multiple repairs of my P3 and P4. Zac has always been a standup guy that never overcharged me or spent too much time with repairs. I highly recommend Drone-Works.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Drone-Works

drone parts and repairs (5/9/16)

Here is what happened when the company I worked for got involved with drone-works.com. I was hired to repair drones. I started buying parts over the internet from drone-works.com in New York, owned by Zach Davis. He offered new parts, but then send used ones. That was a problem but he changed his story and said they were all good tested parts. In many cases he sent motors that had the copper windings burned black, obviously lied about 'testing'. These un-usable things cost $175-$250 each. He conned my boss out of $8000 worth of goods and ignored the invoices. The company's run by liars, thieves, and con men, of which Zach Davis is the kingpin.

Drone Sale (4/22/17)

Ordered a p4, Drone-Works was great with communication. I had a few questions about using my drone once I received it, they were friendly and answered back in a timely manner. Very satisfied with my experience with Drone-Works.

Drone-Works
5 Reviews for Drone-Works

Have a complaint or review about Drone-Works?