Farberware - 12 cup muffin pan SKU#52106 Review

I bought this pan yesterday at Kohl's in Johnson Creek, WI. I washed it when I got home. The sticky stuff to hold to information on the pan was interfering with my being able to read the information printed. My suggestion is to place the sticky stuff elsewhere on the paper that is attached. I used the cupcake today and it is great. That sticky stuff is very hard to get off the paper.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Farberware

vinyl cooking utensils (1/16/17)

I live in State of Washington, Anderson Island I recently purchased some vinyl, plastic cooking utensils. After using them a very short time I noticed that there was black partials in my food. When I inspected the utensils I found that they were slowly disintegrating each time I used them. First I wonder if this residue is harmful and even if it is not harmful it is certainly not something I should eat and second why someone has not caught this and fixed the problem. Are all of your products not safe to use and if they aren't why haven't you told the public.

Farberware
8 Reviews for Farberware

Have a complaint or review about Farberware?