fastBirthCertificates.com - birthcertificate Review

I ordered a birthcertificate in feb and haven't received it you asked for my drivers licence and I sent it I do not have an order number as I didn't receive one in an e-mail. please contact me asap as I will report this as a scam sharenknapp@gmail.com

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for fastBirthCertificates.com

Birth certificate (2/24/17)

As I would imagine 75% of birth certificates are used for new IDs, before agreeing to pay $100 I should have been made aware that's for the state of New York a valid ID with current address is required. I was not made aware of this. A new valid ID with a new address is why I need a birth certificate to begin with. When I stated this to the company I was quoted their no refund policy however nowhere on there and does it state an ID with current address is required. Had that been made clear I would never have used this service. I paid $100 for two emails stating the ways they would not be able to help me.

birthcertificate (3/16/17)

I have tried to call their number several times and they wont answer and they wont let me email my complaint because I don't have a order number

fastBirthCertificates.com
33 Reviews for fastBirthCertificates.com

Have a complaint or review about fastBirthCertificates.com?