FedEx - FedEx Ground Shipping Issue Review

I moved to different location after my graduation and I shipped my luggage via FedEx Ground on march 10,2017.On March 15 it showed up shipment exception. Since then I've been calling FedEx customer care.Earlier they said, the package is being shipped back at the shipper's address.Then they said it's lost you need to file claim. Every time I called they gave me different reasons and the resolutions but never I knew about luggage. I filed a claim, as suggested and even that got denied. Now they don't answer my call properly and either ask to leave name and phone no or give different reasons. I don't know where to reach out .It's frustrating

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for FedEx

Package Delivery (3/7/17)

If I could give then a lower rating then 1 star, I would! Lets see, to start with, They're Rude, Inconsiderate, and Refuse to accept responsibility for anything that they screwed up regarding deliveries. I stayed home from work on Saturday 3/4/17 all day to receive packaged scheduled to be delivered. (package didn't show). Then I stayed home all day Monday 3/6/17...still no package! I got a notice Tuesday saying I was Not available/or refused package." I stayed home from work all day Tuesday to receive package", just to be told that it was being returned to sender! After contacting FedEx about this, the best they could do was to say it would be delivered the next day (Another Day I have to take off work). This is NOT acceptable! I shouldn't have to go through this since this was Entirely FED EX's mistake! I was bounced around from one person to another, to no avail. I was back where I started. I have always used UPS for the last 16 years and had no problem with their service,…

FedEx
41 Reviews for FedEx

Have a complaint or review about FedEx?