GoWireless - Droid Turbo Review

I purchased a Droid Turbo from the Shelton store and paid an additional $200 for the "GoAdvantage" insurance plan which, among other things, was supposed to cover me for replacement of the tempered glass designed to protect the display side on the phone. The first time I requested a replacement, it took approximately 1 month to get, but still received​ one. The second time I requested the tempered glass be replaced due to a crack in it, I never received one, so basically I paid $200.00 for a $20.00 item, because my "insurance" only got me 1 replacement. To pacify me, the Store Mgr, said; Hey, it's not us, and there's alot of others waiting... It's our suppliers, not sending us any...As if I'm going to feel better knowing that I'm not the only one being screwed, there's plenty others. I then called Verizon and was told there's no shortage on the display protection glass, and that they've got plenty if u care to purchase one, which I did. Needless to say, I never received another one.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for GoWireless

iPhone 7 - sales representative (4/8/17)

I received false information from a GoWireless sales representative. I bought an iPhone 7 from Julio in a GoWireless store in Albuquerque - Sycamore Plaza When selling me the phone he said that the iPhone 7 could tolerate up to 6 ft. of water. I took my phone on a kayaking trip. My kayak overturned in 3 feet of water and my phone was in the water for 3 seconds. After the trip my phone was waterdamaged. When I took the phone back to the store and asked what he meant when he said my phone would tollerate 6 feet of water he told me that that is what they taught him in his training. He called his district and regional managers to explain what had happened and they declined my request for a replacement phone. When I asked if I could speak with them he told that would on be possible. I've been a Verizon customer since 2003 and have paid over $25,000 for phones/service. If GoWireless replaces my phone I will continue to give you my money. If you don't I promise you I will change carriers

Droid Turbo (4/18/17)

I didn't get to finish since describing the problem , is limited to so many words... Anyway, when I realized the whole thing was a scam, I asked to speak with the guy hiding under the desk, who in this case happened to be the "manager" or "absentee landlord". When I asked that they either give me a tempered glass or my money back, I was put in touch with their corporate headquarters who told me I would be receiving one, and that they were sooooo sorry... that was about 9 months ago (STILL WAITING FOR THE TEMPERED GLASS!) LIARS AND THIEVES! Contemplating taking them to court.

GoWireless
15 Reviews for GoWireless

Have a complaint or review about GoWireless?