Green Dot - Lost bill payment Review

I made my rent payment on April 3rd through bill pay and my apartments never received the check, and it has not been cashed. Green Dot keeps giving me the runaround! First I had to call and report it which took three phone calls and then they said it would be 2 business days to research it. Three days later I had to call them and they said they had to research it, again! The girl told me we're going to stop payment on it and said that it would be credited back to my account in 3 days. Three days later, (today) I called and they said they needed to research it, again! And, it was going to be 7 to 10 days!!! Oh my gosh what the hell is going on? This is beyond ridiculous! As soon as this mess is cleared up, I am canceling the card and tearing it up!!! It is not worth the hassle! As a matter of fact, it's costing me money, a lot of money!

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Green Dot

prepaid debit card service (11/30/15)

I recently purchased a GreenDot prepaid Visa card at a nearby Walgreens, went home, registered the card on line, tried to use it and was informed that the card was registered to someone other than me. I have since contacted GreenDot customer support, followed thier instructions to have my purchase refunded back to me, yet, I haven't received a return call, email, nor refund. I live in Fort Worth and the Walgreens I bought it from is on Berry st. near university and 8th st.

Green Dot
8 Reviews for Green Dot

Have a complaint or review about Green Dot?