Hollywood Steals - product and service Review

placed an order on 01 19 and i still have not received. tried calling customer service goes to an unprofessional voice mail to leave your name and number. never received a call. also sent inquiry via email ....no response. dont buy from this site......

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Hollywood Steals

Olympia 3 piece luggage (1/21/17)

Bought for Christmas gift zipper broke on one piece first use. Can it be replaced how do I resolve this problem carolbobbitt@verizon.net

1 x Shark ss460d steam and spray Pro with interchangeable heads and 99.9 % Sanitization (2/20/17)

I placed my order on 1/26/17. I send an email asking when it was going to arrive at my home. They sent an email saying 2-3wks. And they would send an email telling me when it would be shipped. I never got that email and it was over 3wks. I emailed them again and was given a link to FedEx telling me they delivered it to my post office on 2/9/17! The FedEx said they don't deliver to p.o.boxes! I do have a p.o.box., but, I put the shipping address as my home address first on the order! I'm not sure if FedEx is to blame for the delivery to the post office. But I do know this Hollywood steals dropped the ball when they neglected to tell me by email that it's been delivered to my post office for over a week! I shouldn't have had to email them again to find out what was going on, when they said they would email me when it was shipped. Didn't happen! I will NEVER order another product from this company! And I wish I would've known what a terrible company they were before I ordered from them!

Hollywood Steals
80 Reviews for Hollywood Steals

Have a complaint or review about Hollywood Steals?