Hollywood Steals - smart phone holder Review

I ordered this for my daughter but she has a very small flip phone and can not use this item. Could you send this to me Patricia Burdette instead. invoice 149244572062456. Transaction ID 40066787253 Thank You, Sorry about the mistake.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Hollywood Steals

Trans#40054938113 (4/14/17)

I can not believe I have not heard one thing about this order. Trans# 40054938113 and Invoice #14915879701504. Please advise me on the status of my order. This is the first time I have ordered from Hollywood steals and it looks like it will be the last time Lynda Gillon 158 Depot St.- Tigrett Friendship,Tn. 38034 731-225-7906

Epilator (4/22/17)

Purchased two items, watch and epilator from Home and Family show dated 4/6/2017. Received Watch, still waiting for epilator. Received billing from my Credit Card and total of 52.99 was charged. Again, Epilator not received, no info received or communication. I also called customer Service two and no return call as yet. I want the Epilator, if out of stock it would be nice to be notified. If it is no longer available, I want a credit. Please let me know what is going on. My Transaction ID is: 40053733670, and Invoice # is: 14915323388163. This should be more than enough data to look into this issue and get back to me. Thanks

Hollywood Steals
80 Reviews for Hollywood Steals

Have a complaint or review about Hollywood Steals?