HR-Cream - Facial cream and under eyes Review

HR-Cream - Facial cream and under eyes Gripe Called after I received a charge for 4.99 when it was supposed to be free. I ended my free trail at the time of call and was told that I would be taken of the list. 2 weeks later I was charged 88.78 on 3/09/2017. I called today and was told by Tabitha there was no record of me calling. I was also told I was just charged again on 4/09/2017 and product was delivered on 04/12/2017. This was supposed to be a trail only and I am attaching trial ads. I want my money back immediately.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for HR-Cream

hydrate and rejuvenate eye restoration (3/2/17)

I had an allergic reaction to the product when I put it under my eyes. I got red and swollen. So I contacted the 877 phone number and they said I couldn't return the product unless I paid $9.95 and my own postage. That was the 1st part of the month. I was told to call back on the 19th and I could stop them sending anything else. On the 19th I called and again was told I couldn't cancel my subscription and would have to pay to return it. I should not have such problems when I am allergic.

HR-Cream
9 Reviews for HR-Cream

Have a complaint or review about HR-Cream?