IGG - accounts blocked Review

I have 2 accounts foongfyk@gmail.com IGG ID 388743142 locked 2+billion chips foongyokkokjames@gmail.com IGG ID 172432024 locked 2.6 plus billion chips We used to play using this 2 accounts by family members. We never sell or buy any chips from outsider. initially, we only have one account. But chips were lost and get back after complainted. To play safe, we decided to open the 2nd account by transfering chips through games played. early March, my old account was locked again. I was still okay to play with my new account. But to play safe, again I open my 3rd account. before I can reach my target, my 2nd account was locked again, which balance little chips with my 3rd account. I felt unsecure to continue playing anymore. because, I do not know when my chips will be blocked again. This let me feel that I should do a complaint. Thank you.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for IGG

TEXASHOLDEMPOKER (8/6/16)

I have proble with texaspoker deluxe.for the last 3 weeks is been a night mater, a total of 75.00 dollars have been stolen from my account,50.00 were chips 25.00dollars from FB. account 40.00dollars from my cc.,too many time is unbelief that can happen. can u help me maybe close all poker site and star with a new one .thankyou,hope to hear from u soon.annamaria marrone

IGG
6 Reviews for IGG

Have a complaint or review about IGG?