Ivory Ella, LLC - No response for a month Review

I bought a pair of joggers for 50 plus tax and additional shipping. They didn't fit so I return them according to the policy procedures as they recommend . I have contacted them via email three times with not one response with the exception of an automatic return response saying they would get back to me in three days it's been a month! In addition I spent an extra $10 to return my pants I am extremely frustrated and will never buy from this company again and I will be telling others about my bad experience so they don't have to deal with this unprofessional company again.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Ivory Ella, LLC

Ivory Ella (1/25/17)

First ordered a shirt from them and it took forever for them to ship it. Then when I was finally notified that it was delivered IT WASNT THERE. The package never came and luckily they were nice enough to give me a gift card after some arguing. So, I bought the shirt again and this time is came but it was the wrong size. I ordered a medium and I got a small! I have still yet to get a reply from them for sending me the wrong size. Do not order from them unless you want to deal with these problems.

2 shirts returned and no refund (2/19/17)

I will never buy anything from this company again. I buy all the time on the internet and have never, ever had somebody not refund me for a return with tags and not worn. I sent the items back on 1/26/17 and they still have not processed my refund for $65. Never buy from them. They have a bad return process and they will lose your return and steal your money as they have done to all others on this feed.

Ivory Ella, LLC
36 Reviews for Ivory Ella, LLC

Have a complaint or review about Ivory Ella, LLC?