Kulula - FAST CHECK IN AT ORT Review

My colleague and I checked in online, but were unable to print boarding passes at our hotel. We tried to print boarding passes unsuccessfully at 3 different machines at ORT airport. 15 minutes delay, were running late for checkin. We went to the bag drop queue. A man dressed in Kulula uniform escorted us to the check-in desk and when the passes were printed he said he would 'help' us to get through security quickly in order to catch our flight as the line was very long. He was insistent that we accompany him. He took us up a side alley near security, told us to give him R200 and pretended to pay the security person checking boarding passes our cash. He said the security man was waiting for us and would let us through quickly so that we didn't miss the flight. He walked off and we had to push past everyone else to get through security and the x-ray machine. It was obviously a scam involving him, the fast-bag desk operator, and the security person.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Kulula

Flights (6/23/15)

I originally booked a return flight for my husband and I to Durban for his birthday. The flights were cheap. This was a while ago. However my husband is in a band and in the months that followed, a tour and corporate shows were arranged in Cape Town. We booked cheap flights on skywise on the first leg for the band and my husband and I decided to spend long weekend with family so used the return Kulula flights as the Cape Town return - changed the DBN return leg to leave from Cape town. I paid change fee and difference in price. I then realised that to change the original leg to Durban for any other flight would be pointless as the change would cost as much as the flight so I decided to forfeit this flight. So both my husband and I flew on other flights on the trip there. On trying to check in for our return flight, however, I was told the booking had lapsed as a result of our not taking the flight to Durban. I was told read the T&C's. Not great customer service at all and lost my…

Kulula
3 Reviews for Kulula

Have a complaint or review about Kulula?