Logan's Roadhouse - Waitress Carli Review

Last night my husband and I ate at Logan on 2180 York crossing in York pa. Sat at table 73 check number 937037. This was our first time there and also our date night without kids. The food was very good. Our waitress Carli though ignored us the entire time. It made us feel neglected and upset. We asked at the beginning for new glasses which she got us because our cups were very dirty. After that she really didn't talk to us but talked to everyone around us. We got no refills or peanuts. She came past us often but never stopped never taking any dishes or the dirty glasses. I hope she's nicer to the next customer. Thank you for listening Laura Waldron 635 Wilson ave dallastown

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Logan's Roadhouse

Host (2/8/17)

I worked at logans in Bessemer, AL for almost 5 months. They haven't fixed my social security number, they finally fixed my first name (spelled wrong), haven't got either w-2, ect. Every time I ask them to fix it when we aren't busy they leave it alone. Don't call anybody or email anybody. They didn't clock me in everyday I worked. Didn't even give me a break when worked a double on weekends until my last 2 weeks there n they were at least 5 min breaks before one of the managers told me I need to clean tables.

Mac n Cheese/ customer service (3/24/17)

Gallatin, TN. Clearly ordered two Mac n cheese. She said oh sorry I didn't hear that, I said don't worry about it. She said it will take two seconds. Well she came back and it looked like this food was sitting in the back for hours. Looked nothing like the one they vbrought out for my son. It was cold and tasted awful. I should have said something but have had bad experience at this logans when I mentioned an issue.

Logan's Roadhouse
20 Reviews for Logan's Roadhouse

Have a complaint or review about Logan's Roadhouse?