Modlily - Dress and 2 Pairs of Earrings Review

I ordered a dress and 2 pairs of earrings back in November. The items never arrived. After going back and forth multiple times with customer service, they agreed to give me a refund - then told me, "hi,We are so sorry for that the express company has charged us the shipping fee for sent the order, so the part can not be refunded,pls understanding,thanks. (sic)" Well, I don't understand their shoddy service. It's not my fault my purchased items never arrived, but I have to pay shipping anyway? I wish I'd read these reviews before I ever ordered from them. They've permanently lost me as a customer.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Modlily

Exactly the same complaint as the one below. Same shirt, same issues exactly. Just a different customer. (3/16/17)

I live in Lehighton PA 18235. I ordered what I thought was a very cute shirt and when it came it was so small (even though the tag and bag say L) that it seemed like a child's size large. I actually usually wear a medium but ordered a size up. VERY disappointed because this shirt was NOT cheap. Also the tag on the bag says that it includes 100% chiffon woman's woven dress which of course this is not. What is my next step????

Modlily
39 Reviews for Modlily

Have a complaint or review about Modlily?