Moov - Moov HR Review

I pre-ordered a Moov HR. I received an email confirmation saying that when the products were ready for shipment (February 2017), I would receive an email asking for my address. I have contacted Customer Service twice with my order number and they keep saying that I should be getting an email any day now, followed by a shipment. I've been pestering them weekly since March 1, and now they have stopped responding. My biggest complaint is that I'm training for races and was really looking forward to incorporating heart-rate tracking workouts, and I could have bought another product by now.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Moov

Moov Now Ordering Problem (1/9/16)

I ordered a black Moov Now last fall before the release for $59. I then decided to order another one. I sent you a note asking if You could change my order to the 2 for $99.99 deal, as advertised. I am waiting for a response with confirmation that you have received the change request and have shipped me 2 black Moov Nows, as requested. I await your response. Thanks!

Moov
4 Reviews for Moov

Have a complaint or review about Moov?