Mophie - Mophie Juice Pack Review

I purchased this mophie product from Best Buy as a Christmas gift, and shipped it to my daughter. The product was DOA, so my daughter sent it to Mophie after I obtained an RMA for the product 4 days after my complaint . The package was returned via USPS on Jan 3. I received an email acknowledging receipt by Mophie on Jan 10. I was told that the issue would be resolved in 2-3 days. On Jan 18, I inquired about the issue. On Jan 19, I received an email from Mophie saying they were out of stock on the defective product I ordered asking me to select a an alternative. I gave Mophie of my choice the same day. I also, for the 2nd time, gave them my daughters shipping address. I was told they would ship within 1-2 business days.On Feb 3, I inquired about the shipment and on Feb 6, I received an answer saying there was a "system error" and they lost my order. and would ship to my daughters address. Today it arrived at the wrong address. 42 days, 28 emails and still unresolved

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Mophie

Juice pack (9/8/16)

Customer service is bad. Do not return emails promptly

Juice pak for Samsung Galazy 7 (2/27/17)

Design FAILURE I buy many juice packs this one has changed for the S7 . Instead of sliding in from top to bottom with a top cap which was a great design...this NEW junk is put into the case from front to back, WITH A THIN BRITTLE SNAP RING that snaps in (barley) around the face-plate... EVERY-TIME you drop your phone (which you will) the ring will either pop off, sending your $600 phone flying out and damaging it...OR the ring will crack and break in the corner, rendering the product USELESS as it has done to me TWICE NOW. Both time management has given me problems sending me a new one or a refund. BUYER BEWARE.

Mophie
6 Reviews for Mophie

Have a complaint or review about Mophie?