MovingClaims.net - I count on them Review

I found myself in a big problem. Actually the moving company that I used decided to keep my valuables and keeping silent. I did not know what to do or where to complain. Thankfully my friend Paul told me about movingclaims.net. So, I assigned them to settle the matter and they did it for me. They filed my claim against the moving company and managed to recover all my valuables which were not delivered before. All it took just 4 days. Now that was something really awesome.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for MovingClaims.net

Job well done (1/27/17)

Movingclaims.net served me really well. I hired them to manage the ongoing dispute with the moving company. They did everything necessary on my behalf and professionally handled the matter. It was great to see the outcome. I eventually got $1100 from the movers because of the damages they have done during moving my belongings. I have to confess that Movingclaims.net actually did a lot more than what I was looking for.

Happy with their customer service (2/25/17)

I am very happy with the customer service of movingclaims.net. I assigned them to solve a dispute which was going nowhere between me and one of the reputed moving companies. Guys from movingclaims.net are professionals. They knew how to deal the matter and they did exactly what was required. In the end, it was me who ended up at the winning side and the manager of the moving company personally apologized to me. what else I could have asked for.

MovingClaims.net
23 Reviews for MovingClaims.net

Have a complaint or review about MovingClaims.net?