Nabisco - Nabisco original premium crackers with sea salt Review

I bought a box of our favorite crackers and they were broken in pieces.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Nabisco

Pinwheel Cookies (1/22/17)

Pinwheels were my favorite cookie and I always relied on them for vacations and as a special reward to myself. I was incredibly disappointed with the new recipe change. I loved that this was one of the few cookies that had a great semi-sweet chocolate covering, which has now been replaced by a low grade tasting milk chocolate. The whole consistency has turned me off. I have read the reviews regarding the changes and was waiting in hopes that all the negative comments would bring the old recipe back, but apparently that is not the case. I have been buying and enjoying Pinwheels for MANY years, but purchased my last package 2 years ago after the recipe changed. They would many times be sold out and I would have trouble finding them on the shelves in my local PA grocery store. Now I see them fully stocked and imagine that others agree with me, feel the same and are not buying them. Please consider changing them back to the old recipe again. Thanks!

Lorna Doone Cookies (4/17/17)

My complaint has to do with your lack of concern for our planet. My husband ran some errands earlier today and I asked him to pick up a package of Lorna Doone cookies. They were in a box; I I have never seen them in a box before. When I opened the box, I discovered there were ten packages of four cookies each, "for freshness". Would you believe I actually own food storage containers? Those packages inside the box cannot be recycled. At least the box can. Why are large corporations intent on destroying our home? I think this is very irresponsible. I am inclined to stop purchasing all Nabisco products.

Nabisco
48 Reviews for Nabisco

Have a complaint or review about Nabisco?