NJ Accessory - Home Video Projector Review

Awful company. I ordered a $900 home theater projector and a month went by with ZERO communication from the company. I finally e-mailed them for help and then they started sending me relentless e-mails claiming there was a "security problem" with my credit card. I called them and they said that they allegedly didn't have the same item anymore. They said the one I bought was "open box" (NOTHING on their website or purchase page noted that, this is an obvious LIE from them) and that the new one with a sealed box and warranty would cost me $1,399. I'm not a fan of companies playing games on consumers. AVOID.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for NJ Accessory

Camera seller (9/13/16)

Beware of this "trusted" source. They are not authorized Canon dealer. They will try to sell you things you do not need. They will not return your calls. They do not provide proper invoices. Count yourself lucky if you receive all the items you ordered. I ordered a Eos 1dx and an extra lp 4n battery. I feel lucky to have received the camera, I just lost the 168.00 for the extra battery.. Buyers beware!!!

NJ Accessory
4 Reviews for NJ Accessory

Have a complaint or review about NJ Accessory?