Oakley - Warranty/ customer service Review

I mailed my glasses in for warranty over two months ago and I still don't have a replacement pair. I've called customer service so many times -- it's absolutely ridiculous. The customer service wait times to talk to a person averaged over 30 minutes. Once we cleared up which glasses to send, they said they'll ship out in 5 to 10 business days. I called after the promised 5 to 10 business days to find out they haven't even started processing my glasses. They put a block on my order for some reason -- customer service said it was a mistake. They took the hold off and said there was no way to expedite my glasses. The original email from Luxottica (who Oakley uses for customer service) said: "Please allow approximately two weeks to service your claim." Instead, it's been two months and my glasses are still being processed. When I pay $200 for sunglasses, I expect better customer service. This is the worst experience I've had with a retailer, and you have lost a customer because of that.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Oakley

Turbine rotor (4/4/17)

Oakley store in kanapali Hawaii has the glasses in sore but won't sell them to me. They say the army released yet. However I can buy them online and also at sunglasses hit. Nice way to lose business.

Oakley
17 Reviews for Oakley

Have a complaint or review about Oakley?