Octa Logo - Website Review

We originally contracted with them to build a logo, and while it was a slow process, the finished product was nice. We were then up sold on a website. Worst financial decision ever. Absolutely horrid experience in having a website built. First off, it took 5 months to get the website finished, and the delivered product was WordPress, which I could have paid a high school student to build for me over the weekend. Their customer service is atrocious, when I called to complain numerous times about how long the website was taking, I was told that I was not their only customer and that I should "understand" this. I think 5 months to have a website built is ridiculous. The website is down constantly which means that I do not have the confidence to even send traffic to my site. I have had to hire a new company to build proper site. I can't get my money back, although I have tried several times, so my hope is to steer any one else away from losing their hard earned money. Avoid this company!

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Octa Logo

Logo & Web Design Service (10/27/16)

Octa logo made my logo creation a breeze. They did all the hard work for me, and all i had to do was choose my favourite and boss them around with revisions! They put up with all of the nonsense about little tweaks until its completely perfect as they know how important it is for your business. Would recommend them to everyone, brilliant communication throughout too! Fantastic, thank you Octa Logo!

Octa Logo
18 Reviews for Octa Logo

Have a complaint or review about Octa Logo?