OSN - OSN Review

OSN still charging to my credit card eventhough I already cancel the subscription on the 26th June 2016 at OSN kiosk located in Grand Mall Muscat. I am no longer in Oman, Muscat but I was informed by my previous bank that I owe a lot of bill due to OSN charging me. Prior leaving and cancelling my UAE resident visa, I was informed my account is closed and no outstanding left. But bills keep on coming and charging my previous card. I don't remember my account number as I left Oman and UAE in July 2016. But my registered phone number was 96896740318. This is unacceptable and unfair!!I made complaint to their website but no respond so far.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for OSN

Pehla Variety (1/29/17)

I am Azeem from Jeddah. I have an OSN subscription. Last week, i received a call from customer service and I subscribed for 1 year subscription. I informed the customer service guy that I'll be moving to a new location and He informed me that it could be done for free. Now, when I call customer service for Relocation I was informed a fee of 45 USD. If i was advised about this earlier I wouldn't have renewed my package. Instead would have opted for a new package without this extra fee for relocation. I really feel I am cheated.

son (2/20/17)

Dear I received a call to renew my subscription and was told I will get two free months if I sign up before feb 14th for the package that I want which was 284 SR per months. I signed up for it. my credit card was charged for 2840 Saudi Rials(752.33 USD). I received number of calls after for renewal and when I told them I already renewed they said tanks. One of your representative said oh it seems you paid for 10 months and he representative did not mention this in the deal. What kind of an excuse is this. please look into this. card number 0003242070 sassan salour

OSN
27 Reviews for OSN

Have a complaint or review about OSN?