Publishers Clearing House - Loyal Customer Review

A couple of weeks ago I received a letter from publishers clearing house stating I was a loyal customer of theirs for one year. I have been a loyal customer of them for not just a year but the early 60's but from different addresses. Would you please be so kind as to correct this and credit me for the years I was a loyal customer and continue to be. I have entered every sweepstakes that was sent to me but unfortunately I was never lucky enough to win but this old man will keep trying with hope of winning that big one. Thank you for your time and help. David Zielinski 5018 Lake St. Glennie, Mi. 48737 989-735=2158

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Publishers Clearing House

WON 350.0000 DOLLARS PLUS WHITE AND BLUE HOUSE (10/9/15)

THEY REQURIED ACCOUNT NUMBER TO CHECKING SO THEY COULD PUT 350.000 N OUR ACCOUNT WE TOLD THEM WE HAD NO CREDIT CARDS SO THEY WOULD DEPOSIT IN OUR ACCOUNT THE NUMBER IS 12253102350 THAT THEY CALLED FROM ONE HAD ACCENT WE SAID WE COULD NOT UNDERSTAND SO HE GAVE US MANAGER WHOSE ACCENT SOUNDED VEERY MADE UP THIS CALL I TRIED TO TAPED PLEASE BE WARE THIS IS A SCAM

Publishers Clearing House
7 Reviews for Publishers Clearing House

Have a complaint or review about Publishers Clearing House?