ReliOn - ReliOn glucose meter Review

I bought a ReliOn glucose meter and it doesn't work. Won't turn on. Walmart won't even exchange it. Some stupid store policy. Titusville, Fl

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for ReliOn

prime blood glucose monitor/ 50 test stripe (3/16/17)

bought test strips and my first montior which I have had for awhile, did not work changed battery monitor turned on did test put strip in machine would not register. tried several more test strips none word register. bought a new prime took home this one would not turn on changed battery in it it worked. put test strip in with drop of blood would not work , bought a box of 25 test strips tried in my orginal monitor and worked. tried in new monitor will not work. took back to walmart and was told that I needed to get in touch with you. what can I do because I am out almost $20.00. thank you Carol Starr ph# 8146275439

Reliance prime (4/3/17)

It has a very high reading. Very inaccurate. I verified my reading with two other testers. How do I fix this

ReliOn
17 Reviews for ReliOn

Have a complaint or review about ReliOn?