safishing.com - Fishing Apparel Review

safishing.com - Fishing Apparel Gripe I placed an order from Salt Armour for a package that included a shirt, straw hat, and three face shields for fishing.Payment was immediately charged to my card so there was no issue there. It took another 11 days until I got a confirmation email from them. After that I waited a week to send a message asking for either them to ship my items or cancel my order and refund me. The next morning I had a tracking number and the Salt Armour webpage shows that estimated delivery would be today the 18th which other than slow would have been ok. Well, when entering that tracking number into the USPS tracker, it shows that the item is on its way to USPS. They still have not even shipped my package. WTH? The only response to any communication I have sent them is a manager would contact me in a couple days.At this point in time I am debating on doing a chargeback.

Have a complaint or review about safishing.com?