Snazzy Fido - Collar and bed Review

I ordered a collar and dog bed and have still not received it. Its been over 2 months. I have sent numerous emails and tried to contact them via Facebook and live chats and I have got the worst customer service ever. At this point, since I am not going to be receiving my product, I just want my money back and I cant seem to get them to do that either. Horrible service. Will not be using them again.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Snazzy Fido

Dog products (2/9/17)

I placed an order on 1/3/2017. It is now 2/8/2017 and I still have not received my order. I have sent Snazzy Fido messages and they replied they were very busy working on orders. My order still says unfulfilled! This company needs to be shut down. I will be filling a complaint with my credit card company.

Personalized dog collar (2/11/17)

I ordered on Jan 14, contacted company on 1/30, they said "The suppliers are on the process of making your order and once they are done they will directly send it to your shipping address. The time frame for the production of the personalized product is taking around 2-4 week from your order date as this is being sent by batch of orders. If you have more question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great day!" Today is Feb 11, still nothing. That is ridiculous. They should state FRONT AND CENTER that it will take a month to receive products. They charged my card immediately. I will never order from this company again

Snazzy Fido
130 Reviews for Snazzy Fido

Have a complaint or review about Snazzy Fido?