Snazzy Fido - Dog products Review

I placed an order on 1/3/2017. It is now 2/8/2017 and I still have not received my order. I have sent Snazzy Fido messages and they replied they were very busy working on orders. My order still says unfulfilled! This company needs to be shut down. I will be filling a complaint with my credit card company.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Snazzy Fido

collars (2/2/17)

I order from this company alll the time for all my friends and family . I have placed a order for 3 collars for few friends and i have not received them yet. I call and is just always busy signal. I want my product .

Collar and bed (2/9/17)

I ordered a collar and dog bed and have still not received it. Its been over 2 months. I have sent numerous emails and tried to contact them via Facebook and live chats and I have got the worst customer service ever. At this point, since I am not going to be receiving my product, I just want my money back and I cant seem to get them to do that either. Horrible service. Will not be using them again.

Snazzy Fido
136 Reviews for Snazzy Fido

Have a complaint or review about Snazzy Fido?