Troys Florist - Flowers Review

I ordered flowers from Troys in Dresher, PA They never delivered them ! They billed me and never gave me credit I had to dispite the charge as the Troys representative told me to go to hell !!! Please stay away I don't know how they get away with this

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Troys Florist

Flower delivery (11/20/16)

I was unable to attend my aunt's funeral. Because I was traveling on business I didn't have time to research florists. Troys Florist website was user friendly and they promised same day delivery (since the funeral was the next day - I assumed they would have ample time to deliver.). I left specific instructions for delivery. I asked a family member to check if the flowers were delivered - they weren't. I emailed Troy and they apologized. They offered to upgrade the arrangement at no cost and send to my uncle's home. I opted for a credit which Troy assured me would be applied within 2 days. One month later - the credit has not been applied. I will have to file a fraud claim with my credit card company. It's very disheartening that a company would take advantage of customers when they are grieving.

Funeral arrangement (3/17/17)

After three days of trying to get the flowers delivered what was delivered was 1/10th what I ordered. Shameful and I should have a full refund. What an embarrassment. Additionally, when I talked to them originally they told me they were local. No they are not local.

Troys Florist
6 Reviews for Troys Florist

Have a complaint or review about Troys Florist?