TV Land - Teachers and throwing shade Review

I grew up watching tans with family based shows such as Raymond and King of Queens and still enjoy them so I thank you, but these new shows Teachers and Throwing Shade cross the line. I understand you are trying to capture an audience of "todays" kids who have NO morals whatsoever or respect for anything or anybody, but these shows must not continue on TVLand. Do the Right Thing.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for TV Land

DESIGHNING WOMEN (2/6/17)

THANK U!!! For golden girls!!!Logo took Designing women off..We don't like the Bad commercials U R more Wholsom! Please! Show " DESIGHNING WONEN. THANK YOU!

TV Service (2/17/17)

TV L and Channel 72 Comcast Santa Rosa CA, Ronald Wills 707-623-9495. Why did you remove Gunsmoke from your afternoon TV schedule? We watch it everyday. Now it has been replaced by many back-to-back episodes of MASH which is a disservice to me as a watcher of the cable TV LAND channel. My return email address is rewilpar@aol.com and phone is 707-623-9495.

TV Land
139 Reviews for TV Land

Have a complaint or review about TV Land?