Union Pacific Railroad - Noise complaint Review

I live in the R gate Terrace area Parkrose which is Portland Oregon several years ago they put aside real track behind our area the date is two 817 and two 917 the train has been sitting behind her house rubbing it in Jan since 2 o'clock on the eighth it is now 930 on the ninth and the train is still rubbing his engine is behind our homes this is very annoying when you're trying to sleep when it's run for almost 24 hours we have had this issue I would like to have this problem taken care of it is very annoying to have an engine rev up it's engine for 24 hours there is an 18 foot fence behind her homes but the train sounds like it's in our backyard I am sure that no one there could sleep with that revving engine all night long please look into this manner as soon as possible and please respond back thank you My email is ovedia@aol.com

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Union Pacific Railroad

station in Redding, California (1/15/17)

Amtrak supposed to arrive at station 3:05am! Usually 2 to 5 hours late. No bathroom, no seating. Temperature in the 30s. Parents with children and grandparents standing on concrete waiting for the train.

Union Pacific Railroad
5 Reviews for Union Pacific Railroad

Have a complaint or review about Union Pacific Railroad?