United Airlines - Boarding counter b28 Denver 3pm 3:00 Review

Asked attendant for assistance I was told "take a seat". When he was completed whatever task was so pressing he left area never asking if my issue was resolved

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for United Airlines

Flight Number: 1403 1/4/2017 (1/11/17)

My name is Fernando Huc and I was scheduled to depart Miami International Airport this morning (1/4/2014) to Houston Bush International Airport on Flight UA 1403 (reservations #ECTMLH), eventually to land at LAX. After taking off, the announcement in the plane claimed that due to an overheated engine we were turning around and heading back to Miami. When we landed back in Miami and returned to the airport, your staff was extremely unhelpful and very rude. I stood in line for over three hours in an attempt to get assistance to rearrange my flight back to my home airport, LAX. I stood for over three hours without eating or going to the bathroom as I didn't want to risk losing my spot in line. Additionally the gate was changed twice. When finally I was able to speak to the (lack of) customer service agent, I was told he was going to put me on the next flight but that happened to be on the same plane that we were turned around in and it was already delayed…

United Airlines
81 Reviews for United Airlines

Have a complaint or review about United Airlines?