Wendy's - Chicken Apple Pecan Salad Review

I could not eat the chicken on this salad. It had way too much seasoning on it and was terrible. I did not complain there because they were so busy.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Wendy's

Double cheeseburger (4/17/17)

Wendy's 1615 West Kennedy Blvd Tampa,Fl 33601 Store #00007705 813-254-7205 Today, I went to Wendy's for lunch and I went inside. The cashier at the counter Teara, took my order. After taking my order she told me my total and I handed her my card. I noticed that she slid it backwards and then she announced very loudly her card's been declined, loud enough where her co workers and other guests in line heard. I don't think she realized she was sliding it in incorrectly but that caused me so much embarrassment that I grabbed cash out of my purse and ran out of there with my order. I really think the employees at this location need some retraining, I will never return here!

bacontor double combo mediun (4/18/17)

581 roger st store #1114 store serve cold food and limp fries, I been going here 9 years never had a problem.

Wendy's
45 Reviews for Wendy's

Have a complaint or review about Wendy's ?