Wendy's - Combo 2 Review

I was at the Ponca City, Oklahoma Wendy's on Sunday, March 19, 2017. I sat in my car in the drive through for 7 minutes before I moved forward to place an order. I have no idea how long it took for the person ahead of me. When I placed my order, of course, the Dr. Pepper was sold out so I went with another beverage. When I got to the window it took 20 minutes (I timed it) to get my order. There were 6 vehicles behind me when I left. The cashier and staff were laughing about personal matters. When I waived to them, they opened the window and said it would take another 5 minutes to have the fries cooked. I like you healthy menu but waiting for nearly 30 minutes for service is ridiculous.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Wendy's

Unsweetened iced tea, strawberry (3/18/17)

For some time I have visited Wendy's specifically to get unsweetened strawberry iced tea. The last several times I have gotten it, the tea was extremely weak, to the point that I was not sure it was tea. Since I drive through, it was impossible to complain to the store manager. I believe this has happened at multiple Wendy's in Dothan, Alabama.

Customer service/cleanliness (3/22/17)

I was in the Wendy's in new Tampa fl tonight at 6:30 pm and the place was disgusting. The tables and floors were filthy. I couldn't get anyone's attention behind the counter to clean a table for us. The kitchen/cooking area was dirty with food on the floor. We all ended up leaving and going to the McDonald's down the block. I am seriously getting ready to notify the health dept, I've never seen this place that bad before tonight. And the air conditioning was not operating as well

Wendy's
36 Reviews for Wendy's

Have a complaint or review about Wendy's ?