Wendy's - Barbecue ranch salad Review

I have to know why on earth you took the best salad you had off the menu? Yes it was to put that Taco salad back on the menu. It is far from being as good as it use to be matter of fact it sucks! Won't catch me back there again your #7 use to be good but it is mushy now with processed chicken! Baked potatos are the size of marbles, basically your food is awful now!!!! Good bye!

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Wendy's

Drive through service (4/15/17)

15 April 2017 between 9:45 and 10:30pm Blue Ash Ohio on Reed-Hartman. It took 30 minutes to order and receive a number 1 combo, chicken sandwich, and Jr cheeseburger. The Jr cheeseburger had a chicken patty on it. When I left there were 10 cars on the drive-through line. If they were that short staffed, they should have just closed rather than infuriate customers.

Double cheeseburger (4/17/17)

Wendy's 1615 West Kennedy Blvd Tampa,Fl 33601 Store #00007705 813-254-7205 Today, I went to Wendy's for lunch and I went inside. The cashier at the counter Teara, took my order. After taking my order she told me my total and I handed her my card. I noticed that she slid it backwards and then she announced very loudly her card's been declined, loud enough where her co workers and other guests in line heard. I don't think she realized she was sliding it in incorrectly but that caused me so much embarrassment that I grabbed cash out of my purse and ran out of there with my order. I really think the employees at this location need some retraining, I will never return here!

Wendy's
45 Reviews for Wendy's

Have a complaint or review about Wendy's?