Zynga - words with friends Review

I can't believe that I was #8 this morning and this evening I dropped down to #16,, lost 11,000 in points I earned playing with the game!! So not fair about this!!!! You really need to rethink your scoring and not take away points we earned really upset with you gaming system!!

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Zynga

Lft (1/15/17)

Attempting to "x" out of the Lft ad it opens the ad and then closing the Lft site and going back to Word I find my board frozen and nothing I try helps, finally I have to turn my iPhone off and on to fix the problem! Help, or I'll have to stop playing.

Words with Friends (3/4/17)

Solo - the Words with Friends "artificial intelligence" opponent - has dumbed down, playing on average words of only 8 points. This happened suddenly and dramatically, a couple of weeks ago. Playing Solo used to be challenging - now it's simply boring and not worth playing. Bring back Smart Solo!

Zynga
28 Reviews for Zynga

Have a complaint or review about Zynga?