Investigation

Is CV Sciences a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on CV Sciences. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is CV Sciences?

FYI, CV Sciences is based at San Diego, CA United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on CV Sciences and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with CV Sciences, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. I’m currently working at CV Sciences and I can tell you with confidence, this place is terrible.
    You have taken a great initiative by launching a probe against these people. I want to help you. Please tell me what would be the best method to send information to you guys? Should I send an email?

2. If any of the suspicions you have are true, this is very grave matter. I’m a part of a news platform and can help you in sharing your findings with a wider audience. So, can you share your findings with me? I have sent you an email with the same one I have used to submit this comment.
    Let me know what you find in this investigation. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.