Is Deep Lens a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Deep Lens. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Deep Lens?

FYI, Deep Lens is based at Columbus, OH United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Deep Lens and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Deep Lens, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. I have some information against the leadership of Deep Lens. It should be very helpful to your investigation. Just tell me whether I should send it via email or through ‘submit a review’?
    Please maintain my anonymity while you use this information. Thank you.

2. Please check your email, [email protected].

I have sent an enquiry about this investigation there.

This comment is just for a reminder.

I’m a journalist and wanted to know if you’d like to share the findings of this investigation with me.

You will get proper credit for your efforts. You can reply here or on email.