Dexcar – Investigation for Alleged Fraud, Impersonation, and Perjury – Fake Copyright Takedown
The Fake Copyright Notice
The Fake DMCA Notices
It seems Dex-car has a few unflattering articles ranking high on search engines. The website owners did not agree to remove the reviews, and therefore Dex-car took matters into its own hands.
It is quite evident that ‘Papa Networks‘ who filed these DMCA notices, does not own any rights to the content. Papa Networks seems to be a Reputation Firm operated from Pakistan or India as per Google’s records.
What are they trying to hide?
Here are some key excerpts from these news articles –
Tens of thousands of drivers cheated: suspected fraud with rental cars
The car rental company Dex-car is said to have defrauded tens of thousands of drivers across Europe with a pyramid system, including in Austria.
Dex-car, based in Essen, is suspected of fraud across Europe. According to Süddeutsche Zeitung and WDR, the company could have defrauded tens of thousands of drivers in several European countries using a pyramid scheme. “A large number of customers” are affected throughout Germany, the media quoted a spokesman for the authorities.
Antitrust: pyramid sales of car rental Dex-car suspended. From the elements in the possession of the Authority it appears that – despite the blackout of the site and the initiation of criminal proceedings by the Public Prosecutor of Biella – the promotion of the Dex-car rental system continues on various sites that are still accessible. Furthermore, the promotion, management and development of the rental system by Dex-car Autovermietung is still in progress, also through the organization of new training courses for “Advisor Dex-car” at certain hotels located in central and southern Italy.
In gathering the elements that led to the initiation of the proceedings and the adoption of the precautionary measure, the Agcm availed itself of the precious collaboration of the Special Antitrust Unit of the Guardia di Finanza.
We have discovered this fake DMCA and have verified it to be so. Hence this article. The following stages will include –
- manually informing all relevant parties involved in this, including Google, Dex-car, the beneficiary
- forwarding the information to Lumen Database and selected media organizations who are interested in these cases
- publishing the negative content (they tried to remove) on multiple free-speech platforms such as ripoffreport.com, nameandshame.com, etc so that copies of the content are available for eternity, and the purpose of this fake DMCA lost forever
- continue investigating this case to find out which of the actors are involved, including any reputation or law firm, and if/when found, we’ll make sure everyone knows who is behind these illegal activities
- set up Google ads to name and shame these so-called beneficiaries of these scams
- and most importantly, we’ll forward our findings to all relevant law enforcement agencies in the jurisdiction of the beneficiary
What is a fake DMCA?
In case you are one of the ‘beneficiaries’ listed in this report and are wondering what really happened, we suggest you look within. If it wasn’t you, or your associates, it is definitely the ‘Reputation’ or ‘SEO’ firm you had hired in the past. Perhaps it was your law firm. So, instead of blaming us for this article, you must grill your Reputation/SEO firm and look for answers. We are merely publishing the facts available on a public database and have nothing against you personally. It is more than likely that the service you hired indulged in criminal methods to deliver results for you.
Fake Fraudulent DMCA might seem inconspicuous until it’s you at the receiving end of this crime. This is not a prank. This is not an inconvenience. This is not random. These fake DMCA cases are calculated criminal schemes targeting very specific and rather important information/content. These hitjobs are usually against the media, in order to help their client hide important information from the public’s eye, all in the name of Reputation Management. Millions of dollars are spent doing this, and if no one wants to bring this topic to the fore, we will.