Investigation

Dirk Zwiep

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Dirk Zwiep. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Dirk Zwiep?

FYI, Dirk Zwiep is based at Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan Area. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

Submit Anonymous Tip On Dirk Zwiep

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Dirk Zwiep and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Dirk Zwiep, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. I’m glad I did looked him up before making any decisions. Dirk seemed like a nice choice but after reading this review of yours, I don’t think I can take that kind of risk.

2. This was the main page story. From title I thought it was a tongue in cheek self-intro by the blogger. As I read I thought…this is more than self-deprecating. It’s self vicious. Doesn’t he realize people may not get the humo….. Ooooooooh.

It was I who hadn’t figured it out yet.

I came for the easy1up review. Matches the bad I’ve heard elsewhere.
    Then noted the Tai Lopez piece. Ditto. Then this.
    Nice.