The WORST Psychiatrist on this Planet is Dr. Ankur Saraiya who practices in New York City, New York and Charlotte, North Carolina
I am a former patient of Dr. Ankur Saraiya, and here are CONCRETE TRUE Facts about Dr. Ankur Saraiya:
Dr. Ankur Saraiya became a Medical-Doctor for the Money.
Dr. Ankur Saraiya WORSHIPS MONEY.
Dr. Ankur Saraiya is a MONEY-HUNGRY Medical-Doctor who became a Psychiatrist for the Money.
Here are the facts about Dr. Ankur Saraiya:
- Dr. Ankur Saraiya DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY Health-Insurance-Plans.
So EVERY AND ALL Sessions/Meetings done with Dr. Ankur Saraiya are NOT ACCEPTED by ANY Health-Insurance-Plans based on Dr. Ankur Saraiya’s policy, and the patients are forced to pay EVERY AND ALL SESSIONS with Dr. Ankur Saraiya cash-out-of-pocket directly to Dr. Ankur Saraiya.
- Dr. Ankur Saraiya charges $525 for initial first-session with him.
Dr. Ankur Saraiya charges $400 for EVERY and ALL follow-up sessions with him.
- Dr. Ankur Saraiya charges a 5% Credit-Card-Processing-Fee for EVERY AND ALL Payments made to him.
I have never heard of a Medical-Doctor charging a Credit-Card processing-fee onto the Patient. This is extremely greedy and selfish that Ankur Saraiya makes his patients pay a 5% Credit-Card processing fee if the patient pays by Credit-Card.
So this means: that the patient is FORCED TO PAY a 5% Credit-Card-Processing-Fee to Dr. Ankur Saraiya IN ADDITION to Dr. Ankur Saraiya’s billing-rate.
So for the First-INITIAL-Session with Dr. Ankur Saraiya: the patient is paying $525 PLUS ADDITIONALLY $26.25 in credit-card-processing-fees: so the First-Initial-Session with Dr. Ankur Saraiya actually comes out to $551.25 GRAND-TOTAL after adding in the Credit-Card-Processing-Fees.
For EVERY AND ALL Follow-Up Sessions/Meetings with Dr. Ankur Saraiya AFTER the Initial-Session: the patient is paying $400 PLUS ADDITIONALLY $20.00 in credit-card-processing-fees: so EVERY AND ALL Follow-Up Sessions/Meetings with Dr. Ankur Saraiya actually comes to $420 GRAND-TOTAL after adding in the Credit-Card-Processing-Fees.
- Dr. Ankur Saraiya has a 3 Business-Day-Cancellation-Policy.
SO what this means is that Dr. Ankur Saraiya enforces a 3-Business-Day cancellation-policy IF a patient has to reschedule or cancel appointment with Dr. Ankur Saraiya.
If you cancel in LESS THAN 3-Business-Days, THEN you have to pay Dr. Ankur Saraiya’s full-charge and full-costs of the Session: which is $400 for cancelling a Session with Dr. Ankur Saraiya.
- Dr. Ankur Saraiya will spend 5+ Minutes during EVERY SINGLE SESSION with you demanding-payment from you immediately, and Dr. Ankur Saraiya will spend 5+ minutes during EVERY SINGLE SESSIONS asking when he is going to get paid, and Dr. Ankur Saraiya will tell you that he wants to “Get Paid Immediately” and Dr. Ankur Saraiya will tell the patient “Pay me ASAP”.
- Dr. Ankur Saraiya will LITERALLY FORCE YOU to schedule follow-up Appointments and Sessions with him against your will.
EVERY and ALL follow-up Appointments and Sessions with Dr. Ankur Saraiya enforces a 3-Business-Day cancellation-policy, and also forces the patient to pay a 5% Credit-Card processing-fee for EVERY AND ALL follow-up sessions/meetings with Dr. Ankur Saraiya.
Ankur Saraiya’s number one goal in his life is to make as much money as possible. Ankur Saraiya is a money-hungry-doctor: who is driven by Money and Greed.Beyond just all of this: Ankur Saraiya is a Prescription Drug-Dealer who pushes MULTIPLE Psychiatric Medications at very high dosages and in very dangerous amounts in my opinion: Ankur Saraiya is truly a fraud of a Psychiatrist, and an overall fraud of a Man.
Please learn from my mistakes, and please do not work with Ankur Saraiya.
Ankur Saraiya’s number one goal in his life is to make as much money as possible. Ankur Saraiya is a money-hungry-doctor: who is driven by Money and Greed.