Dr. Constance Barone – Botches Surgeries, Avoids Responsibility

Dr. Constance Barone runs a plastic surgery clinic in San Antonio that offers multiple procedures. She claims to offer personalized services and her website makes her look like a genuine medical professional.

Her patients tend to disagree. For example, one patient complains that she had canceled both of the appointments with Dr. Constance yet, the staff didn’t cancel them. As a result, Dr. Barone kept her deposit even though the appointments were canceled months ago.

The plastic surgery industry has many problematic plastic surgeons such as Dr. Steven J. White. But unlike Dr. White, who is a misogynist, Dr. Barone has completely different issues. The following review will give you a detailed idea of what you should expect from her:

Dr. Constance Barone

Dr. Constance Barone is a plastic surgeon based in San Antonio, Texas. Her clinic’s address is 9502 Huebner Rd Ste 202, San Antonio, TX 78240, US.

She performs many procedures including face lifts, tummy tucks, and breast augmentation. Moreover, she claims to have over 25 years of experience. However, her patients complain about poor bedside manners, terrible customer service, and refusing to issue refund deposits.

There are a ton of negative Dr. Constance Barone reviews online. Going through each of them was a little too much but it just goes to show just how incompetent this surgeon is.

I’m sharing some of her patient reviews below to help you understand her skills better:

Made the Client Wait for 8 Months Only to Cancel the Appointment

Dr. Constance Barone review

This reviewer had met with Dr. Barone and wanted to evaluate their options before proceeding further. Constance wanted the reviewer to wait for 4 months for surgery after receiving the payment citing her busy schedule as the reason.

When the time came, her staff delayed the appointment for 4 more months. The reviewer called her clinic a day before their appointment and they said they don’t see them in the database and cancelled the appointment.

Took the Deposit, Didn’t do the Procedure, Started Ignoring the Patient

Dr. Constance Barone review

Here, Lina complains that Dr. Constance Barone, MD took the deposit for surgery but refused to perform the procedure. Why? Because she wanted Lina to get her pre op blood work done by someone else.

Rarely does a plastic surgeon have such a demand from their patient because they have to discuss the results with the patient and modify the anaesthesia accordingly.

The reviewer requested a refund when she realized that Dr. Barone was probably scamming her. However, the clinic started avoiding her by ignoring her calls.

Administered Botox Within 2 Minutes and Botched the Procedure

Dr. Constance Barone review

Donna is another ex-patient of Dr. Constance Barone of San Antonia. She had visited the clinic to get botox injections. Barone did the procedure within 2 minutes. Donna points out that the procedure completed in such a short period that no product went into her skin or muscles.

Even after three weeks, there wasn’t any difference in her face. The clinic wanted Donna to pay more for getting more botox injections. Overall, the experience was horrible and Donna says that if she could give less than 1 star to the clinic, she definitely would.

Staff Didn’t Cancel the Appointments, Dr. Barone Kept the Deposit

Dr. Constance Barone review

The above reviewer had booked an appointment for a “mini-lift” with Dr. Barone. She had chosen a date in December for the pre-op appointment and a date in January for the surgery.

Unfortunately, the reviewer’s mother became very ill two days before the pre-op appointment. So, she contacted the clinic to inform them about what had happened and to cancel the appointment. She also told them that she will call them again to reschedule things when things settle down.

Her mother passed away a day later. Then, on the date the review had made an earlier for surgery, Dr. Barone called her angrily and said the reviewer had broken her appointment.

Even though the reviewer had cancelled both of her appointments a month ago and no pre-op meeting had happened, Dr. Barone insisted that she had missed the appointment. Then, she used it as an excuse to keep the $500 deposit.

“Dr. Barone has the Bed-side Manner of a RattleSnake”

aZmlSNMPZ1Se zdxP 5vz9VgvskARtO2zMzj26XNZabJl6Uv8CF5NTcDL8Yn2XmQNrVm UNktmc StG0jasATkeYiwNOOIEkLivkoArkuyHMh92Eb1 kVYvhcOEAqaU70C6Gw8hi

Gave Wrong Medical Advice, Blamed the Patient for Botched Procedure

More Dr. Constance Barone Reviews:

Dr. Constance Barone review
Xeql583CZl ijOyrm6s1yEtGA9rWdAMVLeZVyGrAkhx059HVYL4x vVTmhXr9AAcPkHw6LQDj4 inpvRISZo6K7MDE11DjZib fjfKCWXh2vuSmzHXcrkPzYOSt j IO uyHXC0j
Dr. Constance Barone review
OV eIjpE6YcREPU3u6nxzjH9TLiWDJkIACUHEjqEys0VCgBgdd0zlw2MkFVFOYqo0i4pipiSDPVXhtEXVtKQD56pnMrLQ h o9L6OXKRlg1zQMtQrHcFVspmCw awPprzbJZH1vk
INrPh5IR1mvb
Dr. Constance Barone review
hhzpxDx3Nqd2W2DlOt4x8L1vSzjJKEGicjrMIv5fk6B3oSLPcBICLvUWve2tgT98B42p06fJN1MWFV8E8uWy L5r buv h3yf9QWqbxSaEc0m21 1BHv OIQZGNFHro5loDfg iz
Dr. Constance Barone review
tc95LHfscc5bGXx5DwZ7LenxvnEOIRoVfbKrnvUtQ2 UH7eoM 7GdrPLATcD9eOCxCFJ U6ToBy0PDaXzRZ98v5b gYo1L3cMhm1vYWr er3hhSOEJSWiIET4 4p cGnmHhf y6S
ecdikNXFYDm2OxlhMIDwYgbwB iTH6pt2kNUCh528fpEAlL oAouA8mtnX1 NdUI48Xu6Zo nk1jzpvrc oigX7nOOKu7BnLKaDtjAbHF4JLcyii9Zf9LUY32
Dr. Constance Barone review
wYxFajsX nHUJcVQvkOmk9Nux4VaFOitdvZ wx xoM23WBOar omjZchvWFZ4CbGpKLRXC0wNMuOKc2YagtwU fzaodlFtxiXwzgEIt
Dr. Constance Barone review
H5I84GlbnvaGy8qO3fILKeZ uDmu8aV0vef4EZP r0zJG5y2Iod tHB5dcUDETa8P5zKoEK k1lgtSRTp8cMr8pk3mpp
Dr. Constance Barone review
51 MAGrOwvQUTc82T8V6weC2j6xHtv6EDyQK3lB0 7YGJP MHVVBZfa54xkKlYvl wZhtVHnuem5Xg lj3VyuSZDNVlpg4pHK4U62vVpnk6eQC2cvt6TqXMN0zgGhDbcI4q4TRmW
Nw7hB3LYAICxpOiRNvZAstIYzWI3Fh2
T kUNwrdsB02GcMvnc3NihAQIc8T2WeEZRBii0GfnyuUincY XqZbaM2pWDPY7I2KRGb2H0BIFk0MiI5yIzR UiiisM5zcj80H4nBAQfphphfzysAVW7
Dr. Constance Barone review
pTmBHjc9mh5wiWgD3ITlh9pIZdtadpPdjZGxW2hc6nmWzCvUxpEdz8Cc067LPDNhY5F2FAyTVjd7NWcDbPUN3CoFvfQmR tDS7G4KdUjjzLeG5HRPq9hUXdwNfF8QVzkx DD4QwH
TpLW PVpsa7u tY9GlVLD8WykueeVrdTgDBNV4
8jt2nKH2sc gTOcAJHRBWGyz cLtFZC1EhpuKWEmMUvPK3qlL58UTBp6cBaPKjHwJ AMhGZK4goiy1R91CayzKJp3 a01I4W4mtiJkRUbm46AIneSNKiBly3rPRi3gzGmWKqlfIP
Dr. Constance Barone review
t3qR4dqsvBp2LJQX6quugLyUfMr42syb2m7PMNBefHPjcZLAsgyB2nea7kjbL4J8EsX85W0 KAAUfwlW98lHqOPoS4Aj1MQ0mC78Yynwr8vuTm

Conclusion

Dr. Constance Barone has a ton of negative patient reviews. From botching procedures to treating her patients like cattle, she has done it all. Obviously, she is unfit to run a plastic surgery clinic in the busy city of San Antonio, Texas.

If you’re looking for a skilled plastic surgeon, avoid Dr. Barone. She lacks the professionalism and care to prove the necessary services.

2.5 Total Score
Best to Avoid

2.5Expert Score
2.5
2.5
2.5User's score
Experience
PROS
  • None
CONS
  • Too many complaints
  • Has botched numerous procedures
  • No sense of accountability
Add your review  |  Read reviews and comments
  1. 4 months later I’m in tears. I feel violated, mistreated and misguided. No one is helpful. Bianca the nurse is used as her puppet sadly and I feel sorry because she’s amongst the mess. As far as my surgery: High brief cut, I’m young, it devastated me. I look pregnant and have a huge problem with how she treated me. First of all I would like to say she called me child, second, they write false claims in your charts so please make sure to watch them like I did when they wrote in my chart. They tried to say I was non-compliant when it came to compressing but that is so far from the truth. She had to write this to cover her rear is the truth. I love my body and protected it strongly for 9 weeks laying and resting and compressing. Some doctors recommend no compression after 6 weeks, she advised last visit 6 months. Why? Because she messed my stomach up really bad and cut my incision really bad. It looks bad. I look pregnant and I know I’m not but I believe my muscle repair has come undone and now requesting a cat scan. I really am so disappointed. I would suggest no one step a foot into this facility. Regular patient or a clinical trial patient, please don’t go here. It’s super sketchy. Despite her 30+ years of work, the beauty of aesthetics doesn’t show. She does not care, she’s quick to answer and she’s only in it for the money, she’s got so much stock in plastic surgery so she’s safe looking and office feels good too,,,,,,,, but it’s NOT. They are not honest people……. you are treated like a butcher house, visits your in and out within 5 minutes (no joke), my experience and surgery outcome from her full tummy tuck makes me so upset and disgusted. I’M BOTCHED. She ruined my body for life!!!!! The least she could do ethically is fix the problem. I’m there on their record, even if they try to say on this review I’m not. I will be contacting the President and CEO informing my treatment if she doesn’t fix or address my concerns. I have a list of others waiting to hand over if I am not properly cared for with names and phone numbers. I’m waiting to see if Dr. Barone is true and ethical to her work she performs. For the love of God, she has insurance on me. She’s somehow on the medical board and can exempt any complaints filed against her standard of care it appears or has board friend connections. DON’T GO HERE! I wish I would have taken the other reviews seriously and imagined what if that was me. I should have listened to my gut, they lie a lot to cover themselves. Please don’t go here, it will break your heart, my husband hates the outcome. I always no matter how hard she tells you to compress under your faja with 3 towels/board you will get written up for non-compliance. The incision looks awful . She made me feel internally and externally horrible. My self esteem is shot to death. They told Me at first it was 4 month recovery, jumped to 6, then a year, a year and a half and eventually they had nerve to say 2 years. I never got reassurance for anything, I had to ask everything, no education, I feel betrayed, I feel botched, and I won’t end this battle until it’s fixed.

2. 1.25
    Experience

Scam artist! i’m calling the better business bureau. Treated me and my body horrible. She needs to retire!!!

+ PROS: NONE
    - CONS: I think she’s possessed