The Fake Copyright Notice
|Beneficiary||Dr. Elad Anter|
|Contact Info:||Address: Mail Code J2-2, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195|
|Possible Infringements:||Perjury, Impersonation, Identity-theft, Misrepresentation|
|Submitted by:||papa networks|
|Date of Submission:||May 03, 2020 , May 01, 2020 , May 06, 2020 , May 11, 2020 & May 05, 2020|
The Fake DMCA Notices
It seems Dr. Elad Anter has a few unflattering articles ranking high on search engines. The website owners did not agree to remove the reviews, and therefore Dr. Elad Anter took matters into their own hands.
It is quite evident that ‘Papa networks‘ who filed these DMCA notices, does not own any rights to the content. Papa Networks seems to be a Reputation Firm operated from Pakistan or India as per Google’s records.
What are they trying to hide?
Here are some key excerpts from CommonWealthmagazine.org –
Board admonishes Beth Israel cardiologist
The state Board of Registration in Medicine admonished Dr. Elad Anter, a disciplinary action that is considered less harsh than a censure or reprimand. Anter’s conduct “undermines the public’s confidence in the integrity of the medical profession,” the board wrote in the consent order it executed with him.
According to the hospital’s report to the medical board, the 48-year-old Anter lost his temper while performing a cardiac ablation, a technique to scar or destroy tissue in the heart that’s allowing incorrect electrical signals to cause an abnormal heart rhythm. While the procedure was being performed, the anesthesiologist and nurses in the room expressed their concern to Anter regarding the progressive deterioration of the patient, according to the report. In response, Anter became “angered” and refused to consider the safety measures being proposed by his colleagues. When a nurse entered the room and attempted to engage in the discussion, Anter responded “explosively with disrespectful language” and told the nurse, “You’re fired.”
We have discovered this fake DMCA and have verified it to be so. Hence this article. The following stages will include –
- manually informing all relevant parties involved in this, including Google, Dr. Elad Anter, the beneficiary
- forwarding the information to Lumen Database and selected media organizations who are interested in these cases
- publishing the negative content (they tried to remove) on multiple free-speech platforms such as ripoffreport.com, nameandshame.com, etc so that copies of the content are available for eternity, and the purpose of this fake DMCA lost forever
- continue investigating this case to find out which of the actors are involved, including any reputation or law firm, and if/when found, we’ll make sure everyone knows who is behind these illegal activities
- set up Google ads to name and shame these so-called beneficiaries of these scams
- and most importantly, we’ll forward our findings to all relevant law enforcement agencies in the jurisdiction of the beneficiary
What is a fake DMCA?
In case you are one of the ‘beneficiaries’ listed in this report and are wondering what really happened, we suggest you look within. If it wasn’t you, or your associates, it is definitely the ‘Reputation’ or ‘SEO’ firm you had hired in the past. Perhaps it was your law firm. So, instead of blaming us for this article, you must grill your Reputation/SEO firm and look for answers. We are merely publishing the facts available on public database and have nothing against you personally. It is more than likely that the service you hired indulged in criminal methods to deliver results for you.
Fake Fraudulent DMCA might seem inconspicuous until it’s you at the receiving end of this crime. This is not a prank. This is not an inconvenience. This is not random. These fake DMCA cases are calculated criminal schemes targeting very specific and rather important information/content. These hitjobs are usually against the media, in order to help their client hide important information from the public’s eye, all in the name of Reputation Management. Millions of dollars are spent doing this, and if no one wants to bring this topic to the fore, we will.