Is Dr. Ramtin Kassir a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Dr. Ramtin Kassir. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Dr. Ramtin Kassir?

FYI, Dr. Ramtin Kassir is based at New York, NY United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Dr. Ramtin Kassir and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Dr. Ramtin Kassir, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hello,

I’m so glad I found this forum, I’ve been suffering both physically and mentally about my experience and thought there was nothing I could do. I underwent septorhinoplasty last August 2020 with Dr. Kassir. Although he was very personable, I felt like I was just a dollar sign. I have a deviated septum that was the original reason for the surgery. I was upsold to include cosmetic rhinoplasty, Particularly to reduce the bowl business of my nose tip as well as reduce the width of my nostrils. Although some changes were made cosmetically I do believe that my deviated septum was not addressed. My breathing has worsened post surgery, And during two of my follow up appointments with Dr. Kassir was Tolte it was due to swelling and after a year it would completely open up. Well we are at the one-year mark and my breathing is still stifled. He and his team are nearly impossible to get a hold of once they have your payment in full. My insurance did not cover the deviated septum because it also included in cosmetic surgery. Had I known I would’ve simply elected for the deviated septum to be fixed, have my insurance cover it, and not be down $17,000. Please let me know where this goes I would love to be a part of any task force that is looking to bring justice to others like me. Thank you, Gabriela

• Hey Gabriela I am also going through the same exact thing as you, went in for a deviated septum/cosmetic surgery and my nose looks much worse than it did before, and i cannot breathe from one side of my nostril what so ever. Contacting you to discuss more.