Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants Botch/Malpractice/Lawsuit Warning/Alert ( The truth)

He is supposedly know to be the ” Mr. Nose job of Glendale” don’t believe the internet! I feel violated, I feel pain and sorrow every single day because of what he did to my nose. What has been done can’t be undone. The physical, emotional heartache and pain is a reminder every single day of a horrible choice that I made when I went to this doctor for my nose. He is a slick salesman and self-promoter but a horrible, horrible surgeon. He has left a trail of may victims. This doctor must not be familiar with the concept of ” less is more” and has severely botched my nose that I can’t even leave my house.

I can’t breath through my nose ever since he did my surgery. It is plain disgusting how he uses every excuse possible to blame everything that goes wrong with the nose to some other external issue such as allergy, swelling and the list goes on.

I used to be good looking and had a normal functioning nose up until he did my nose. I feel violated that he did this to me and others and still holds a license and operates on people.

There should not be a place in our society for a doctor like this who makes money at the expense of patients health.

He seems to be only concerned about marketing himself to get clientele and boosting his public image at the expense of many patients health.

He has had patients sign away their rights by making them sign NDA’s in exchange for their silence.

I guess he does not want the public to know that he has messed-up which explains the hush agreements.

Dr. Grigoryants must not be familiar with the passage of a Consumer Fairness Act that strictly prohibits such actions. I have inserted it down below and encourage anyone who has been a victim to speak up.

Congress unanimously passed the Consumer Review Fairness Act to protect people’s ability to share in any forum their honest opinions about a business’ products, services, or conduct. Some companies had been using contract provisions – including their online terms and conditions – to threaten to sue consumers or penalize them financially for posting negative reviews or complaints. The new law makes that illegal.

Up until the May 24, 2018 he had google reviews written 8-9 years ago and this reviews have mysteriously disappeared.

BTW- All the google reviews had the following name – ” Google user”

This positive 5 star reviews disappeared from google in one day.

If these reviews were written by legitimate patients why did all of them disappear in one day. Why did all of them had ” google user” for the name?

This goes to further proof there the 5 star reviews should not be taken seriously and could only have been written by one person.

I feel it is my duty as a patient and consumer to tell my story and save other consumers from such misconduct.

For some reason if you look at the positive reviews the positive reviewers feel the need to address the negative reviews. Think about it- if you had a positive experience with someone or an actual surgery would you feel the need to address his negative  reviews or call the negative reviewers vindictive, jealous and all sorts of name shaming.

There were a lot of  negative reviews about this Dr. that have been deleted or buried deep in the google search engine so they will not be found.

Who would take the time to write a negative review unless they had a negative experience or have been injured? Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants has not only done a bad rhinoplasty job but has injured a lot of his patients. Some of his patients had to go extensive corrective surgeries to rebuilt their noses. There  are several Instagram pages dedicated to his botched patients. This  has been done to spread light and let the people know what this doctor is all about.

instagram- Drvladimirgrigoryantsnose; Vladimirgrigoryantsreviews

Dr Vladimir Grigoryants Malpractice.

He promised partial refund to one of his patient if she deletes her post. This patient was desperate for a revision and deleted her post. After deleting her post Vladimir Grigoryants recalled all email communication  and told her he will not be refunding her.

Patients, customers need to know the truth and deleting negative reviews and using every method possible to keep a 5 star profile is not an ethical, and honest way to do business.

It is sad but other plastic surgeons are aware of this doctor and they smirk when they hear his name. If Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants had a bit of dignity who would have shut down his practice.

3Expert Score
Quack!

He continually fails to take accountability for his gross negligence and incompetence and these  countless patients who had negative experience with him are labeled ” competitors, jealous, perfection seeking individuals or they are all the same people according to Dr. Grigoryants”.
You as a consumer need to know the truth, deserve the truth so you can make a decision outweighing the pros and cons of your decision. Yes, surgery does involve risks but there are people who have been injured and disabled by this Dr. and you deserve to know the truth. These injured people deserve a fair chance to tell their stories but Dr. Grigoryants’  does everything to delete these negative stories adding additional insult to these poor patients who got their lives destroyed by selecting the wrong surgeon.

Honesty & Transparency
2.5
Customer Experience
Reputation
2.5
Trust
We will be happy to hear your thoughts