Is Finance Technology Leverage a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Finance Technology Leverage. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Finance Technology Leverage?

FYI, Finance Technology Leverage is based at Menlo Park, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Finance Technology Leverage and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Finance Technology Leverage, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I would be curious about any findings on Finance Technology Leverage as well. The Menlo Park, CA mailing address is actually a box (720) at the UPS store located there. The company has one press release which is kind of weird since it was supposedly created in 2013. One press release, but no news whatsoever. In trying to call their PR firm, I was bounced around a couple of times until I was connected to Miss Swartz, who said she was on deadline and couldn’t talk. This would be fine except that if you are on deadline, why answer the phone at 8pm in the evening. If I were on deadline and it was that important, I would just let voicemail pick up the call.

2. Hi
    I work for a local news network. When I stumbled upon this investigation, I was surprised. Have you guys found anything serious against this company? If so, would you like to share it with me? I’ll give you proper credit in my report. Contact me so we can discuss proposition.

3. Finance Technology Leverage is actually a very shady enterprise. I’ve been working there for quite some time and I hate to admit it, but several of your suspicions are true.
    Can you tell me what would be the best way to send you any information regarding their shady operations? Should I send you an email or share a reply here?
    I have one request, however. Please keep me anonymous.